Sunday 2 October 2016

Gigs!

Exciting times ahead this week! It all kicks off Wednesday with a a brand new gig at The Arena Theatre in Wolverhampton. I've never played there before, so I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, Rob Fellows in playing, so it should be a really special night! (I hear the headliner - Daddymatic - is realy good too!) It's Rob's first gig at this cool new venue, so come down and show your support :)

Then on Friday I'm playing at The Rose & Crown in Wordsley, Stourbridge. I may or may not have played there before, depending on whether it's the same 'Rose & Crown' or not. Either way it should be fun and I'm looking forward to letting rip on a couple of gigs this week that I'm nbot putting on myself!

Having said that, it's still always nice to do a chilled out session at Village Coffee, so I'll be there on Saturday. Then it's my new open mic night at The Crown in Bridgnorth on Sunday for Jim & Ann-Marie. They are greet people, really work hard to support live music and put bands on, so if you play, come down and give them a turn!

See you in the week!

Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment