Thursday 11 October 2012

10 mile radius tour

I realise its been quite a while since I wrote a blog, but a day of productivity coupled with the return of my repaired phone from the network formerly known as t-mobile has inspired me.

So the main thing to talk about is my new tour plans! I'm calling it 'the 10th mile radius tour'. That may not sound very adventurous, but establishing a local fanbase is really important to independent musicians, and also very important to me.

I've included a map with this blog. Basically, I'll play at any venue that falls within the green circle! I'm open to suggestions for gigs, promoters and open mic nights, so get in touch however you can :) it would be great if I could play at least one show in each town in the green! (dont worry, I'm contacting people already!).

Finally, I'll have some new YouTube videos up later today. Check them out if you get 5.

See you soon,

Sam.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff Sam! Its fortunate that we live in the Midlands where there are many towns to play in! I wonder, should I do a 'Dudley' Tour - play in every local area of Dudley? That would keep things local at the very least...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you could! You could also maybe join me on my travels for that part of the tour, seeing as you know it much better than I? :)

      Delete