Monday 15 October 2012

Tour update and mailing list

I promised to blog more, and so here I am!

I've had a few positive words from people when talking about the idea of this tour, with some fellow musicians offering some friendly advice on where to play in my local area, and Gigvine magazine (https://www.facebook.com/pages/GigVine/265593736816683?fref=ts) offering to advertise it on their Facebook page. I've listed all the villages and towns in the 'green circle', and am currently making a list of all the venues and open mic nights contained therein. Again, if anyone has any ideas for places for me to play, I'd love to hear them :)

I've also started using my mailing list again, sending out information about upcoming gigs and open mic nights as well as other news and stories. With my phone still playing up, This might just be the best way to stay up to date with all my open mic goings on outside of Facebook, so why not sign up today?





Just put your email address in the box and hit 'Subscribe'. It's that simple!

I'll post another update when I have some dates confirmed. For now, I'm planning on visiting some open mic nights this week to get back into the swing of it and to promote the tour. I'll keep posting them to Facebook when I decide where I'm going, so keep your eyes peeled over there.

Speak soon,

Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment