Monday 28 July 2014

Another DIY adventure

A week or so ago I had a bash at screen printing on fabric for the first time and it went really well! So well in fact that I'm going to be releasing some T-shirts in my online store really soon!


I always think that white band shirts are pretty boring. I know they are cheaper when you are buying a large amount of them, so I can totally understand why people go for them. I just don't really like them. The good news is that, as I'm printing mine myself, I can go for whatever colour shirts I can get hold of! But what colour would you guys like? You can answer that question by contacting me on Facebook (or by email if Facebook isn't your thing). I'd really like some help on this one, so your input would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment